Sunday, January 17, 2010

In which I am honored with the very first "Rose Blogger Award" ...







I was very honored this week to be one of two bloggers presented with the very first "Rose Blogger Award" by Lucie LeBlanc Consentino of Lucie's Legacy.  (My co-honoree is Evelyn Thériault of A Canadian Family.)  The Rose Blogger is "awarded to bloggers who [keep] the memory of their ancestors alive as well as for excellence in content and visuals," and is named in honor of Lucie's mother, Rosanna "Rose" Levesque LeBlanc.

There are several awards being passed around the genealogy blogger community these days, and while it's always wonderful to be reminded that someone really is out there reading, this particular honor from someone I so admire really means the world to me.  Thank you, Lucie!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    It is my pleasure and you are well deserving of this award.

    Happy anniversary tomorrow!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete